Table of Contents
1. Details of the PDF
Site Related Interview Question
|Click on the download bottom below to download the PDF:|
2. Site Related Interview Question
1. What do you understand by M25 Concrete?
⇒ According to IS 456: 2000, M refers to Mix, and 25 refers to the characteristic compressive. The strength of a concrete cube of 150 mm X 150 mm X 150 mm tested at the end of 28 days should be a minimum of 25 N/mm2.
2. What is the maximum allowable fresh concrete temperature until used as per ASTM?
3. what are the skills required to become an architect?
⇒ Conceptual knowledge of designing models, Basic understanding of computer and architect-related software programs, Developing 3D models Engineering ability Business aptitude Legal knowledge.
4. What is Guniting ?
⇒ It is a method in which a combination of cement & sand in the proportion of 1:3 is shooted on a concrete surface with the use of a cement gun under the pressure of 2 to 3 kg/cm2. It is a highly effective process for repairing concrete walls or damaged surfaces.
5. For filling cracks in masonry structures, the type of bitumen used?
⇒ Plastic bitumen
6. What is the bending moment (BM) & Shear force (SF)?
⇒ A bending moment is the reaction generated in a structural element when an external force or moment is involved in the element causing the element to bend.
The most typical or simplest structural element subjected to bending moments is the beam. Shear force is the force in the beam acting perpendicular to its longitudinal (x) axis.
For design purposes, the beam’s capacity to withstand shear force is more significant than its capability to withstand an axial force. An axial force is the force in the beam acting parallel to the longitudinal axis.
7. What’s The Difference Between a One-Way Slab And a Two-Way Slab?
⇒ The difference between a One-way slab and a Two-way slab is as follows:
One-way slab: Ratio of Longer Span / Shorter span > 2
Two-way slab: when the Ratio of Longer span / shorter span <= 2
8. What is the process of covering concrete placed on the exposed top of an external wall?
9. A wall constructed to withstand the pressure of an earth filling, is known as?
⇒ Retaining wall
10. What is the minimum curing period?
⇒ IS 456 – 2000 recommends that the curing duration of concrete must be at least 7 days in the case of Ordinary Portland Cement, and a minimum of 10 days for concrete with Mineral admixtures.
It also suggests that the curing period should not be less than 10 days for concrete of OPC exposed to dry and hot weather conditions and 14 days for concrete with mineral admixtures in hot and dry weather.
This was for the Site Related Interview Question.
Read Also: MCQs Question of Hydraulic Machine