King Closer In Brick : With Diagram

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


What is a King Closer? 

✓ If a brick is spilt in such a way that the width of one end is set off half that of a full brick, while the width at the other end is equal to the full width, then it is called a king closer.

✓ It is acquired by splitting out a triangular part of the brick between the centre of one end (width side) and the centre of the other end (lay side). Thus it possesses a half header and half stretcher face.

King Closer Brick


Bevelled Closer

✓ It is a form of king closer in which the entire length of the brick (i.e. stretcher face) is chamfered or bevelled in such a manner that half width is kept at one end and full width is kept at the other end.

bevelled closer


Learn More: Different Types of Closer In Brick
- Advertisement -
Latest Articles
Related Articles