Table of Contents
1. Details of the PDF
|Topic of MCQs||
Engineering Viva Questions
|Click on the download bottom below to download the PDF:|
2. Engineering Viva Questions
1. What is the void ratio?
⇒ The void ratio is the ratio of the volume of voids to the volume of solids.
2. Stock rails are fitted
⇒ Against tongue clearance
3. The switching angle is the angle subtended between the gauge faces of the
⇒ Stock rail and check
4. Explain what is Critical Path Method (C.P.M)?
⇒ Critical Path Method is a strategy and method of representing the respective tasks and activities involved in the construction through a symbolic diagram.
5. What is Full of EGL?
⇒ Existing ground level.
6. A First Class Brick Should Absorb Water More than?
⇒ 20 %
7. The maximum value of the throw of switch for a broad gauge track is
⇒ 95 mm
8. In India, the crossing number for passenger turnout is taken as.
9. A Warner signal, which is first seen by the driver, is known as.
⇒ Outer signal
10. What is the minimum no of bars to be provided in the circular column?
Read Also: MCQs Question of Surveying