Table of Contents
1. Details of the PDF
|Topic||Earthquake Interview Question and Answer|
|Click on the download bottom below to download the PDF:|
2. Some of Earthquake Interview Question and Answer
1. Which Are The Two Kinds Of Earthquakes?
⇒ Volcanic and Tectonic.
2. How Is The Earthquake Measured?
⇒ By using the Richter scale and Mercalli scale.
3. What Is Richter Scale?
⇒ Richter scale is used to degree the whole strength released during the earthquake.
4. What Is a Seismic Belt?
⇒ Some areas of the earth are prone to earthquakes. These areas are referred to as seismic belts.
5. Who Devised Richter Scale?
⇒ C.F. Richter
6. What Is Epicenter?
⇒ The vicinity of starting place of an earthquake is referred to as the epicenter.
7. What Is Focus?
⇒ The factor at which an earthquake happens is referred to as focus or epicenter.
8. Which Are The Three Types Of Earthquakes?
⇒ Shallow, Intermediate, and deep.
9. When An Earthquake Strikes Tremors Spread Toward In?
10. Who First Detected The Seismic Waves?
⇒ R.D. Oldham.
This was for the Earthquake Interview Question And Answer.
Read Also: MCQs of Concrete Technology