Table of Contents
1. Details of the PDF
|Topic of MCQs||Civil Engineering MCQs Question|
|Click on the download bottom below to download the PDF:|
2. Some of Civil Engineering MCQs Question
The important Civil Engineering MCQs Question is listed below:
1. A building can be mainly divided into how many components?
2. D.P.C (Damp Proof Course) is mainly laid on:
3. Floor in a building
a. Separates levels
b. Is laid below the plinth
c. Contains R.C.C.
d. Has a thickness of 10 cm
4. Which of the below is constructed above doors, and windows?
5. What is the level below the window called?
a. Pane level
b. Lintel level
c. Sill level
d. Plinth level
6. Wall is mainly of how many types?
7. ___________ wall is used to resist lateral forces like severe wind.
a. Knee wall
b. Cavity wall
c. Infill wall
d. Shear wall
8. Building finishes are not considered components of a building.
9. How many types of parapets are there?
10. Skylight is a type of window.
This was for the Civil Engineering MCQs Question.
1. Content Filter & Authenticity Checking Team, Dream Civil International
(Our team checks every content & detail to maintain quality.)
Read Also: Weep Holes in Retaining Walls